Saturday, April 4, 2009

Will Starbux make them jittery?

I picked up a couple of free gallons of coffee grinds from my favorite coffee establishment. I had asked them to collect it the night before. That's a lot of coffee they go through in one morning! I've been saving mine, but after 2 weeks, we don't have more than a cup or 2. I plan to use it when planting my remaining 2 miniature blueberry bushes, to increase acidity in the soil.

I got to wondering if the blueberry bushes will absorb the caffeine at all? Will the blueberries keep me awake at night?

And then I remembered the worms! (thought you'd escaped that topic for a bit, didn't you?) If I feed the worms coffee grounds, will that make them more active? Jittery? Prematurely gray? Enquiring minds want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment